Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Happy ONE week old Little Man!


I have been wanting to share these pictures of our our little man. (I think that is what I have decided to call him here on this blog) Our computer was having issues again, but my sweet husband got it all working again. They are MUCH better pictures than the last ones that I posted. I finally got time to take some nice ones. So go check out the slide show here and enjoy!
We are all doing well! Sleeping when we can, and just enjoying the time that we have together while daddy is home with us too! He goes back to work on Monday and I am starting to get a little nervous.
The two older kids are doing great with their brother, but they are still acting a little strange. I expected some change in them though, this is a big deal in their lives. All in all if we can keep them from escaping down the street while I am trying to feed the baby, we will survive.
Sometime when I get more time to write, I want to try and document what has happened in the past week. That might have to wait until the middle of the night when everyone but me is asleep!


7 comments:

Becky said...

AWE!!!! I love the feet picture!!! You should make it black and white! I love black and whites!! Also, How is it that you have this boy smiling already!!!!! It's just amazing!!! He's very advanced!! :) Enjoy this time....you will do FINE on Monday when Hubby goes back to work!! :)

Samantha said...

Congratulations! He's so cute. He looks just like Hayden! It seems like yesterday that Hollie was that little. Well, I'm excited that we'll be able to keep in touch through our blogs. Take care!

TravelMama said...

How CUTE!!! I love those pictures! You guys have one handsome devil on your hands.

Unknown said...

oh he is so cute! I can't believe all the smiley pictures you have been able to get of him so early. by the way what did you name him anyway??

kristi said...

He is just gorgeous. I just stumbled across your blog. Hope you can check mine out as well. Congratulations on the new little guy.

PartyOfFour said...

CONGRATS!

We've been out of town so I haven't been able to congratulate your family for the new little guy. A handsome little fella!

gini-k said...

He is perfect. Congrats from the Walleys!