Tuesday, April 07, 2009

The Dump Truck Birthday Cake.

Every year with the birthday cakes that I make for my kids I get really stressed. I love it! But I have had a lot going on so I wanted to keep it easy. He loves dump trucks so I thought that filling a toy dump truck with dirt would be fun. The dirt actually being chocolate pudding with crunched up Oreo's on top. Complete with gummy worms. What 2 year old doesn't like dirt?(plus with sugar free pudding it is lower carbs than birthday cake for his sister)









4 comments:

The Piquant Storyteller said...

What a cute idea!

RaCeNMoMmY said...

I've always wanted to make a dump truck cake. now i might have missed my chance. maybe i'll have to do one for my nepfew. turned out cute!!

*Amy* said...

Very cute! I love the idea!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Little Man!!