Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Monsters vs Aliens


The rain was not a pleasant site this weekend when we were trying to plan our family adventure. Then my hubby had the best idea. We got a gift card to the movie theatre for Christmas, so we decided to use that and go see a movie.

We went to see Monsters vs Aliens in 3D! It was awesome! Everyone really enjoyed it! Little Man couldn't keep the glasses on, and watching it without wasn't any fun so he got a little restless. The other two were really funny to watch. They would try to grab stuff that would come out in front of them. I remember doing that as a kid. Even ducking sometimes thinking that I was going to get hit by the 3D movie.
This week our adventure turned out to be pretty awesome! Let's hope that it isn't supposed to rain for this weekend. I am not sure how many free/super duper cheap indoor activities I can think of.
Anyone else planning any fun adventures this summer? I want to hear about them!

3 comments:

Jen said...

All Saturday evening, I heard these comments:
"Whoa! Monsters vs. Aliens 3D was so awesome!"

OR

"Mom, we need to go see Monsters vs. Aliens 3D. Can we go tomorrow?"

RaCeNMoMmY said...

I'm so glad your kids liked it. i've been debating on taking my lil' ones but hate to spend money on something not worth watching. i think 3D anything makes it better. we will have to check it out.

Holly said...

Cheap/free indoor activities .... you can have our pass to the discovery center at the gateway. It gets in four people :-)