Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Not sure what to say right now.
I'm feeling "IT" again.
"It" meaning sorry for myself.
I hate being here. In this rut.
It stinks.
Where is the way out and when do I get to see it?
Looks like I need a little service in my life. Time to do my Visiting Teaching, send letters to those I love, make cookies for the neighbors, and lend a hand to someone in need.
Not to get the blessings guys, to feel better.
However the blessings would be nice too.
Updates coming later. For those that don't know me or what is going on in my life (if you care) feel free to read almost every other post in the last 10 months of my life. Gotta love unemployment, diabetes and just bad luck in general.
P.S. Why is blogger not letting me put spaces like I want them? Guess this post just gets to look weird. Sorry.

7 comments:

RaCeNMoMmY said...

{{HUGS}} Just know you are loved & you are in my prayers. you are such a wonderful, loving, caring person & I'm sure that's why our loving Father in Heaven would give you such difficult trials. I know you're intended for important things & you need to indure this hardship. Just remember when it's to much work to stand,.... kneel! And know if you need a shoulder to cry on, I will be there to listen. We should get together soon=)~Christy

The Piquant Storyteller said...

I'm always thinking of you and praying for you.

Becky said...

HUGS and PRAYERS!!!

Holly said...

Hugs. You do have a right to feel sorry for yourself - but it doesn't really make you feel better. I'd suggest you make some splenda popsicles and take the kiddos to the park...or better, bring them over to play here....don't forget to paint your toenails. That will cheer you up ;-)

Jen said...

If it is service you're looking for, come to my house! I have plenty for you to do. (Toilets are at the top of my list!)

Aubrey Anne said...

Wow, that's how I feel right now, I'm sorry stuff is hard! I can't believe you do all that you do, I'm in awe really!

Here's my email address, if you don't mind sending me some info... aubrey.ortega@gmail.com. Thanks!!!

Aubrey Anne said...

Wow, that's how I feel right now, I'm sorry stuff is hard! I can't believe you do all that you do, I'm in awe really!

Here's my email address, if you don't mind sending me some info... aubrey.ortega@gmail.com. Thanks!!!