Friday, February 02, 2007

An Alphabet Meme

KatKat from No Diet Coke for Mommy wants me to do the letter "G". I'm supposed to name ten things I "love" that start with the letter G. It was pretty hard but here is my go at it. If you want to play, let me know and I will send you a letter.

1. Green. Almost every room in my house is decorated with the color green.

2. Gifts. Not really in the form of being tied up with bow and stuff (however those are fun too.) But I love to give gifts. Also I love the gifts of photography, playing music, being a mother, a wife, and all the other wonderful gifts that I have been given.

3. Growing. I feel that I grow every day! Physically, spiritually, mentally, and emotionally. I am very grateful for all that I learn every day. Even for my growing belly because that means that I am carring a healthy baby boy.

4. Ghost stories. Even though I get really scared, I still love to hear them.

5. Giggles. I can get the giggles pretty easily. Some of the greatest times in my life started because of the giggles. Not only that, but hearing my kids giggle is the true sound of happiness.

6. Going fast. This is something that some don't know about me. I love drag racing! I love cars!

7. Going out. I love to go out with my hubby. We don't get to do it very often, but I love the time that we can spend together alone.

8. Guitars. I have been playing the guitar for a long time. I love the soft peaceful sound of an acoustic guitar.

9. Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. I eat one several times a week! Put a little mayo and some pickles on it and you have the best sandwich on the planet! No this is not a pregnant thing. I have been eating them like that since I was a kid.

10. Grandparents! My kids love their grandparents, but also I have some of the best grandparents. One of which calls me every week just to tell me that she loves me and that she is thinking of me. Another that has taught me how to do so many things like sewing, cooking, canning, and gardening. You can really learn a lot from your grandparents!

2 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

nicely done! i'm glad you played too!

pickles on grilled cheese? i haven't tried that - but tomatoes, yes! yummy!

Kat said...

That was a wonderful list. I love the growing part. that was my fave part of carring my son. Thanks for playing.