Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Yes, I am still alive. Kind of!

I am still here. I am still feeling pretty dang crappy! There are a few moments when I am feeling ok, but they quickly turn into moments where I am in tears again because I feel just that bad. Oh well, it is what I signed up for I guess.

My first appointment is tomorrow (Thursday) and I am really looking forward to it. I am excited to hear a heartbeat, find out when my real due date is, and mostly if there is anything that will help me feel better. This is a new doctor though. I have only seen him once a few months ago, so I am a little nervous. I had my other two kids with a doctor that I knew well, and that I really trusted. Going to someone new is a little hard for me. It will be at a different hospital, with different opinions and routines. I sure things will go ok though. I just have to learn to trust my instincts.

In non-pregnancy news my little dude starts Preschool next week. I am excited to go buy him his first backpack. He will feel so big and I am sure that we will hear all about him being a big boy now. I went to meet his teacher yesterday and I think that he is going to have a great year!

My little princess is convinced that since her brother is going to school she will be going too. Except she thinks that she is going to Princess school. When asked what you learn there she says "You learn about shoes, makeup, and painting toenails." Looks like she is a fashion guru in the making.

One last thought that is not related to anything or anyone~
Always be true and honest! Live your life in such a way that your integrity is NEVER questioned.

3 comments:

Becky said...

hope your dr. appt. goes well today. the icky feelings are GOOD....it means it's a healthy pregnancy! :)

i wish there was a princess school....i need lessons on how to be more girly. LOL!

Anonymous said...

I hope you start feeling better soon!


Your last thought is a good one!

Kat said...

Oh yes Princess school I know it well. That where i learned not to cook. I'm so sorry you are still feeling crappy.