Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Our Family Room Addition

We went to Idaho last week and came home with this. We have lived in this house for almost a year now, and we have talked about what type of mantel we were going to build and how to do it forever now. I am very happy with the final look! It was made by my hubby and my father in law (with a little help from little dude too). They did an awesome job! I love they way that it just completes my room. I have been dreaming of what I am going to put on it now, but all I can think of is Christmas stuff. Can't wait for Christmas now! Hopefully Santa won't hit is head!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

that is soooo beautiful! it will look awesome for christmas!!

Unknown said...

Wow that looks so great. Love the new blog color too...it matches your room! How exciting.

mommyoffour said...

Beautiful!! that will be so much fun to decorate, your hubby did a great job!

When do we get to see a pic of the outside of your house? I can't believe it has almost been a year! wow!

Unknown said...

that is beautiful! I am jealous you have a fireplace!! Also I agree with Leslie when do we get to see more pics of your house??

Robin and Stephenie said...

WOW they did an amazing job!