Monday, December 03, 2007

Congrats!!

I found out tonight that my brother-in-law Shannon just signed a contract to play semi-professional basketball for a new team in Texas the Lake Jackson Lakers! I am super excited for him! He has always loved basketball and is REALLY good at it. He has tried out for some other semi-pro teams before including the Globetrotters but it just hasn't worked out for him. This is such a neat thing for him and his family! It is a true example of following your dreams no matter how many times you have been put down and no matter how old you get. I wanted to congratulate him on all his hard work and his family for some really fun times a head! Way to go Shannon!

P.S. I was looking through my pictures to see if I had a picture to post of him, but I only found some of his kids......




BUT, I did find one of SOME of him.....Not sure how this happened. Oh well, just take a little from all of his kids and but it to this body and you get the idea. :)

No comments: