Saturday, August 02, 2008

A Count Down of my Own

While everyone else I know had been counting down to when they get their new Twilight book, or have been M.I.A because they are reading it, I have started a new little countdown of my own.

See I don't read often. It will be a miracle if I ever read Twilight. BUT I have read (and quite enjoyed) all the Harry Potter books. You could say I am a little obsessed.

So here is my countdown. To the new Harry Potter movie The Half Blood Prince coming out in November!

3 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

i'll admit that i'm currently reading Breaking Dawn - and eagerly anticipating the Twilight movie. but i'm going to make an effort to get caught up on my HP movie viewing so i'll be ready for November! :)

Holly said...

I am counting down to this too.....and reading Breaking Dawn at the same time.

RaeLynn said...

Now THIS is a countdown I can get behind!! Yeah Harry!!