Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen


There is this little "tradition" of sorts in our neighborhood (well mostly with the next door neighbors, but my hubby usually just tags along). Whenever a really good movie comes out they go see the midnight showing of it on the day it comes out. Well I wasn't going to miss out on the Transformers movie! It is one of my favorites! So along with my half my neighbors (and half the high school population) my hubby and I went to the 12:03 showing of Transformers Revenge of the Fallen.

It was really good! I loved it! There are a few parts that they added some language and such that didn't need to be there, but over all I thought it was really good. There was a lot more transforming in this movie and honestly that is the best part! The sound effects were amazing and the twins (aka the ice cream truck), I thought, were great! The worst part was when they were right in the middle of this big fight scene and the movie stopped and the lights came on. It took them almost 20 minutes to get it fixed. I hate it when that happens!

Over all I am happy that we went. Even if I didn't realize the movie was almost 3 hours long so we got home at almost 4. Then we came home to two sick kids with high fevers. Lucky for me Dude wasn't going to go to school with a fever like that so we got to sleep in a bit. Thanks to my sister in law spending the night so we could go have a fun date night.

2 comments:

RaCeNMoMmY said...

how awesome. i wish we could have gone. when we go, we are gonna either have to take Race or fib about where we are going. He LOVES Transformers. I hate that they put bad language & not so modest women in these movies that clearly little boys will want to see.

Holly said...

This whole breakdown seems to happen every time I go to a midnight showing - this goes way back to when I saw The Rock midnight showing way back in high school. I am glad you liked it! I can't wait to see it.