Naming them one by one.
Here they are. The many things in my life that overshadow the crappy few things.
- I was sitting on my couch crying in the dark. My little princess came and sat on my lap. She had no idea why I was crying. She put her head on my shoulder and just cried with me. This was one moment that I will NEVER forget. That girl is so in touch to others feelings that she can sit and cry with me. I love her, and that was just so sweet to me.
- We stopped crying and I told her one thing that I really like to do it watch out the front window for planes lining up to land at the airport. So we did that for awhile. This was something totally new to her and she was so excited to share that moment with me.
- My awesome sister in law spent hours talking to me and sharing things with me that she was very inspired to share. When times get hard the Lord sends people to help. She helped, and I love her so much for being that messenger.
- A dear friend of mine brought us dinner the other night because she knew we were a mess.
- Another dear friend brought us nice warm chocolate chip cookies first thing the next morning. I cried when I saw her because it meant SO much to me! I ate almost the entire plate by myself in less than 10 minutes.
- That same awesome friend took the kids to the school fair while I worked. The kids came home super sticky and happy! Just was summer is all about.
- I came upstairs from working and my Little Princess had picked flowers out of the neighbor's yard and put them in a bouquet in a plastic cup. She snuck downstairs and put them on my desk for me to see when I went back to work. I have been loving them all weekend.
-While working on Friday my hubby brought me a message that said we were going camping as soon as I got off work. And we did. We went to Topaz Mountain with some friends and had such a great time. We spent all day Saturday looking for treasure/topaz. We had so much fun. It was what we needed.
- Father's Day was a lazy day. I had to work and wasn't able to go to church, but I was able to decorate the garage door for my hubby to see when he got home from church.
- I got a phone call from someone super special to me and we got to visit for awhile. It was really cool to catch up with her and to hear that she might be here in a few months.
- Little Dude has had the neighbors laughing today by taking all the left over bottled water and putting it in the cooler and taking it around the neighborhood in the back of his wagon. He was selling it to everyone he saw. I missed it because I was working, but everyone keeps telling me about it and how funny it was. He came home with $1.50!
- We had some friends over to roast hot dogs, marsh mellows, and star bursts tonight. Something that we have been doing several times a week. It is the kids favorite thing to do.
- My Little Man has been learning how to say please and thank you, and has been saying thank you for almost everything. It is just so cute.
- I expressed my grumpy thoughts the other day and got such heart felt comments and emails. It means the world to me that you all are there for me. I cried just reading all of them. I don't know how to thank you all enough! It really is helping to get over my pitty party and the prayers have been felt! Thank you!
- Also we are all healthy and well. Getting through our trials and trying to find the solution and the lesson that we need to learn. All in all, we are a happy family.