Thursday, July 03, 2008

The Poopy Diaper of Life

I have had so many people tell me that they are worried about us. You are all so sweet and thoughtful. We are good. We really are.

This is where we are.

We are the diaper attached to a little baby's bum. It can only stay clean for so long then some crap comes along and it is time for a change. After it is changed things are nice and fresh again. We are in the middle of cleaning up the crap and have been using lots of wipes.

Great analogy I know. I just had to prove that I haven't lost my sense of humor.

No really things are changing and things are looking up. When all is said and done I know that I will look back on his time in my life and be grateful for the many things that I have learned. There are so many people that have lent a helping hand and reached out to us. Thank you! From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!

No comments: