Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dear Thanksgiving,

You have kinda come at an inopportune time. Don't get me wrong, I have much to be grateful for. I was just kinda wondering if maybe you want to pack up and move to lets say April? That way I would have a little more time to learn about counting carbs and insulin and stuff before the ONLY holiday where you are expected to eat ALL day long. So basically I am not ready for you yet. Give it a few more months than maybe I will be.

Plus wouldn't it be nice to get out of Christmas' shadow anyway? Yea, see? I didn't think you would have a problem with it!

Thanks dearly,

Mommy Going Crazy

3 comments:

Becca G said...

I'm in favor of this!!

Holly said...

I agree - we need more holidays in February and March.

Greg and/or Angie said...

Hope it went well. We just decided to correct Nate periodically during the day, and that ended up being much less stressful.