Friday, October 10, 2008

Mid-Size Mommy

While doing the Princess' hair this morning she was making up songs. I thought I would share the names of a few....lyrics included.

song #1

"I am Scared of Mommy" it went a little something like this... I don't know why she thinks she's an adult. I don't know why she makes me go everywhere with her. I don't know why she trys to be a teenager.....as so on and so on.

song #2

"Mid-Size Mommy" this one could be a hit with words like "I don't know why she thinks she's a fry. I don't know why. I don't know why she like the frys. I don't know why"

Anyone else think I should be a little worried?

5 comments:

Jen said...

Hee, hee, hee! She is so cute. Don't you wish you could sing made-up songs about people, too?

Amy @ The Q Family said...

:) Oh.. I think she is just one smart cookie with a lot of imagination. Looks like it's the trait in your kids. Very creative!

-Amy @ The Q Family

Holly said...

That's really cute! This morning we were eating breakfast and Robbie started singing "All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go. I'm standing here, outside your door". I sang that to him about a month ago and he remembered all the words. I guess that's why they say music is such a great medium for teaching. Sounds like Princess has it down cold.

Amy Mitchell said...

What's wrong with liking fries??? ha ha!

Becky and Bryce said...

I love those songs, she's incredibly talented. I'm always so excited to hear about the next fun everyday adventures you have. Sooo cute!