Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The children are all nestled and snug in their beds!

OOOOHHHHH!!!! I can't wait! This Christmas turned out to be the best EVER!

I was worried! I really was. ALL because of the kindness of others my kids have gifts to open in the morning. Some I don't even know what they are! You guys I don't even know how to tell you how grateful I am! Every single time I start to think about it I just sit and cry.

Christmas is NOT about gifts, it really isn't. We have been given so much, and I can tell you with everything that has been given to us I have truly felt the Spirit. We have felt and been focused on the love of Christ this season.

There are so many good people in this world. Again I am overwhelmed with gratitude and love for my fellow man! Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you can all feel the warmth that this season brings.

2 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

Merry Christmas!

RaeLynn said...

I couldn't have said it better myself! I'm so glad you had a great Christmas! ;)