Monday, December 08, 2008

I guess I am old!

I had a quick reality check the other day. I am officially old.

My mind thought I could do it! My body said "NO WAY! YOU ARE WAY TOO OLD FOR THAT!"

I was just trying to show off to the kids. They are so impressed that Daddy can stand on his head. I couldn't let him have all the attention.

Well guess what happens to an old lady that trys to stand on her head? I am not technically sure what happened actually, but something! I can't move. It took 2 days just to be able to move my head. I could feel it tear/pull on something all the way down my neck and spine and into my shoulders.

I am headed to get a massage by a neighbor tonight.

Daddy can have ALL the attention he wants. Heaven knows that an almost 32 year old man that can stand on his head in the middle of the room TOTALLY DESERVES it!

2 comments:

Holly said...

ouchie! I hope you feel better soon.

Stephanie said...

OUCH! yeah our bodies can handle child birth still but no so much on the headstands! lol!i hope you feel better!