Monday, August 30, 2010

Preschool

The little man started preschool!! I know, I can't believe it either. Those that have been following my blog for awhile (there are a few of you I think) might remember when he was born! Crazy, I KNOW! Time flys way too fast!

He was so excited to go to Amy's...err Mrs. Mitchell's class. He just LOVES her and her family! He started a few weeks ago before the other schools had started, so he even got to see Jessie (his 14 year old girlfriend)! I guess the first few days he would only let Jessie test him, not Amy. Silly kid would hide under the table if she would try. I always said he was a stinker.

He loves preschool and has already learned so much. Our favorite is his good manners and bad manners. We use that for everything. He thinks it is great to hold up his thumbs and tell us what he thinks about it.

He is a crazy kid, but I am so proud of him. He really can be sweet too, and I think that preschool will help balance this out. Amy has a big job, but I am sure he is better for her than for me. :)

Little Man, I love you. I love that you still fit in my arms just enough for me to snuggle at any point during the day. You have a very big mind full of lots of things, I hope that you will see how much fun learning is. You keep my life interesting and make me laugh every day. I love you lots kid! Be strong. Be good and be kind!



1 comment:

Becky said...

I REMEMBER WHEN HE WAS BORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! He's a handsome little guy, isn't he??? And WHY are they growing SO FAST!!!