Monday, January 22, 2007

Birthday Gifts

I think that Christmas did something to Little Dude. He got to ask for anything that he wanted (that didn't mean that he was going to get it) he got to write a letter to Santa, then on Christmas morning he was surprised with most that he asked for.

Well, his birthday is next month and he can't stop talking about what he wants. The funny thing about it is that he thinks he needs to write a letter to me- Mommy to ask for what he wants. I thought that I should share his list with you so I can prove just how silly he is.

#1 He really wants a Mater to go with his Lightning McQueen car. (this one is actually pretty normal)

#2 He keeps asking for soda. Yes I mean a drink. He wants Sprite.

#3 He wants snow. When I told him that I had no control over that he assured me that all I needed to do was go outside with a shovel. All he wants to do is paint it.

At least he isn't getting to greedy yet. For right now there is only three things, but the things that he is asking for are worth writing down. If any more come up I will be sure to post it.

No comments: