Friday, February 20, 2009

6th Challenge.

Thanks to Maren for tagging me for the 6th Challenge.
Here are the rules:

1. Go to the photo folder in your computer
2. Go to the 6th folder of photos.
3. Go to the sixth picture.
4. Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
5. Invite six friends to join the challenge.

Here is my picture.
This is documentation of how AWESOME my 12 month old little man was when we were stuck in the Salt Lake City Airport for 9 or so hours on our way to Houston last April. He didn't cry a single time. He was an angel the entire trip.

I can't believe how little he was. He wasn't even walking yet.

Anyway I am supposed to tag 6 people. I don't even know who to tag. How about the 6 of you that read this blog is tagged. :)

1 comment:

RaCeNMoMmY said...

that is so cute, what a good lil' guy. I guess since I'm one of the 6 or so people that read your blog, I will do the tag=)LOL!