Monday, July 13, 2009

Yes, I am bored.

For lack of excitement going on in my "real life" I am now going to post something really lame that has been on my mind lately.

My list of things that I think should grow on trees.

Yes you read that right. I have actually thought about this more times than I would like to admit lately. I will be in the middle of something and actually think "Man, I wish [that] grew on trees!" So here you have it. My list. Feel free to add any you have thought of.

money - of course who doesn't think this.

peanut butter M&M's - I NEED an ample supply of these!

dish towels - it seems that I am always in need of this. Mine are always dirty, stained, gross, etc. If I could just reach out the back door, grab a towel this would save oodles of time and energy.

sprinkler parts - how many times in one month do YOU need to run to Home Depot for parts?

balloons- the ultimate entertainment for kids.

diapers - clean and unused of course! They cost too much money and I always seem to need one when it is an EMERGENCY!

scissors- it doesn't matter HOW MANY times I put them back in the drawer they still magically disappear.

patience- If this could be bottled and available at my finger tips there would be less complaining on my part. I would most likely be drunk with daily. That is the hope anyway.

hand sanitizer - there is a community of people out there and are just like my husband, germophoebes. There would be trees placed at every entrance to any public building to put people like my hubby's minds at ease.

15 carb snacks- a 15 carb snack tree would grow any type of snack ranging from juice boxes to cookies, granola bars, anything that is exactly 15 carbs. Any diabetic or parent of a diabetic could appreciate this! That way when some one's blood sugar is low there would choice, accessibility, and less chance of a crash. Plus I am in desperate need of 15 carb snack for my storage and the school's storage. I wouldn't have to worry about paying for them if I had my own tree in the back yard.

clean clothes- disposable clothes.....maybe not the best idea, but I sure would have a lot more free time if I could eliminate laundry from my to do list.

answers- this is a little strange, but sort of like the 8 ball or a fortune cookie that gives you advice, think of a tree. This would be a little more accurate. The tree would grow answers based on the needs it over hears. I would love to ponder something out loud in the shade of a tree and be able to pick the exact answer you needed!

lunch- for some reason I am not a fan of making lunch. I never know what to make, and I get tired of sandwiches every day. A lunch tree would be full of every type of lunch food already prepared and complete with carb count.

So there you have it. My list. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

lol, hook me up with one of those!

The Piquant Storyteller said...

I love your list. When you grow a patience tree let me have some seeds. Lots of them. I am fresh out of patience today.

Cheesesquid said...

i think 'time' should grow in tree's : ) there never seems to be enough time to do everything you want to do in a day!