Saturday, March 24, 2007

Me in a Meme

Since I can't think of anything else to post that doesn't have to do with me being pregnant, or the arrival of our new little guy, I thought I would steal this meme from a fellow blogger Silly Hilly. I thought it would be fun to do, but some of the questions are really really dumb so I am leaving them out. Sorry, but hopefully you still enjoy the ones I do answer.

1. How old would you be in 10 months? 28

2. Do you think you'll be married by then? I never plan on not being married.

3. What do you look forward to most in the next 3 months? Having my baby, going on little summer trips, being outside.

4. Who was the last person you called? My brother in law.

5. Who was the last person to call you? My sister.

6. Do you prefer to call or text? Call.

7. Do you have any pets? I have a bird named Pollo.

8. What were you doing at 12am last night? Trying to sleep. It was very unsuccessful!

9. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Very happily married.

10. When is the last time you saw your mom? Monday night when she watched my kids for me. Thanks again mom!

12. How many states have you lived in?1

13. How many cities/towns have you lived in? 3

14. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? bare feet.

15. Are you a social person? I like to meet new people, but as I get older I tend to be more shy.

16. What was the last thing you ate? A snickers. Yummy!

17. What is your favorite ice cream? Any kind that isn't mint.

18. What is your favorite dessert? My grandma's homemade Pecan Pie.

20. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Raspberry

24. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone? I would rather sleep with my hubby, but since I can't sleep well in our bed lately I usually end up on the couch.

26. Do you know how to play poker? I sure do! I love playing poker, but not for money just with the chips. I would like to think that I am getting pretty good at it too.

27. Do you like to cuddle? I usually love it, it is really hard to though when everything makes you hurt. It is hard to turn down a cuddle from my kids.

28. Have you ever been to Canada? Twice. Vancouver, and Niagara Falls

29. Do you eat out or at home more often? Home, unless it is the weekend.

30. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Nope, but my sister's is 3 days before mine.

32. Do you speak any other languages? I have watched Dora enough that you would think that I would know Spanish by now, but I don't.

33. Have you ever gotten stitches? Yup.

34. Have you ever been in an ambulance? Thankfully no.

35. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? As fun as it is to be on the beach, I can't stand the salt water, so a pool.

36. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? Aisle, I get really claustrophobic.

37. Do you know how to drive a stick shift? Yes, I love driving a stick. I feel like I have more control.

38. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Pretty much anything for my kids.

39. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? If my wedding ring would fit right now, then I would say yes. Maybe in a few weeks it will fit again.

40. Whats your favorite T.V. show? The Hills, American Idol, Paradise City (I like reality t.v. ok.)

42. Who is the funniest person you know? My husband the walking joke book. He woke me up in the middle of the night a few weeks ago just to tell me a joke.

45. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? No

46. What is the color of your bedroom walls? Arabian Sand

52. Next movie you're going to see? I am really hoping that it will be Blades of Glory.

53. Can you change the oil on a car? Sure, I know where Jiffy Lube is.

54. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? Yes, but non of them have shown up on my record. Thank heavens for traffic school.

Ok I know they were really dumb and even some of my answers have to do with being pregnant, but I tired. Have a great weekend!

P.S. only 4 more days!

No comments: