Thursday, March 06, 2008

It's me again

This is starting to be a habit. Sorry, it's time to post again (it's been too long) and I just can't think of one thing to post. I can think of 5. In order to get myself caught up I need to do another post like this. I promise it will be the last for while.

#1 My hubby started his job and so far he really likes it. The branch that he will be the manager of is not actually open until next week (I think). I guess they are going to have a big party and have a ribbon cutting ceremony with the Mayor of the city and stuff. It sounds like it would be fun. There are so many good things about this new job, but the one that I love the most is that he doesn't come home super stressed and unhappy. It is nice to see him not weighed down anymore.

#2 Little Princess had her gymnastics performance the other day. It was the cutest thing ever. She was super proud of herself. We got some video of it that I will have to figure out how to post on here. She seems like a natural. I was really proud of her.

#3 So our car broke down. We are not really sure what is wrong. We had to have it towed home the other day. I hate not having two working cars. Because it isn't working that means that my hubby took my jeep and I am stuck home. Little Princess can't even go to school today. I hope that we can figure it out soon.

#4 The snow is starting to melt and what a good thing it is too. I have always loved the snow, but this time of year I always get excited for the warm weather. The kids have been playing outside more, which means they have been happier kids. We are going to take a walk to the school today to hand in Kindergarten papers. I honestly can't wait to get out!

#5 I have completed my organizing class last week. (See House of Order or www.houseoforder.com) There are so many things that I learned from taking these classes. I really want to start all of the projects that I need to do to get my house in order. There are things that I want to start doing to just get my life in order too. I am grateful that I took these classes so I could learn to be a better homemaker, wife and mommy. Today I plan on sitting down and writing out my plan to tackle the things that I want to start on. There is no better time to organize your home than NOW! If I get a minute today I think that I am going to look over my notes from the class and post some of the quotes that I wrote down during the class. There are some pretty awesome ones that I just have to remember!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

We missed seeing Little Princess today at school. I could have picked her up! Seriously let me know if I can help drive her if your car isn't fixed by Tuesday. :)

We had a really good time with you guys on Monday. Sorry again we were so late. I'm still embarassed about that.

Josh is a car fixer, if you figure out what's wrong, let us know. Maybe he can help out.