Thursday, April 24, 2008

HELP!

I have a Tinker Bell party here at my house on Saturday. I have been so preoccupied with all that has been going on and worried about starting my new job (which went good tonight) that I just haven't been able to really think about what we are going to do. So I need everyones help at the very LAST minute.

I need ideas on activities or crafts that we can do at this party. There will be lots of girls there, but some boys too. She has a few friends in the circle that are older boys and I want them to have fun too. I really don't know what to do other than a pinata.

Please help!

5 comments:

Becky said...

I have a ton of beads and stuff to make bracelets. I think all you need is the stretchy string to put the beads on. Even the boys like to do that. I can bring it over to you if you want. I know how stressful life can get with a job!

Becky said...

Okay, I'm a loser. I'm posting two comments in a row. Check this out:

http://www.amazingmoms.com/htm/party-tinkerbell-birthday.htm

Becky said...

Okay, that didn't work. That last part is supposed to be:

tinkerbell-birthday.htm

(last post I promise)

Holly said...

i'm not sure how crafty you are but the fabric is cheap enough - you could have all the girls make their own tinkerbell tutus and the boys could make eye patches (captain hook). You'd just need felt, elastic and that fabric - can't recall the name.

Holly said...

oh and i have like 6 yards of the fabric in yellow, pink and green if you want. 6 yard total I mean.