Sunday, April 20, 2008

I can be crappy.

Oh I mean crafty.

I was tired of looking at my empty fireplace mantle so I did something about it. My sweet sister watched my kids for me so I could make a trip to Hobby Lobby. (Can't shop with 3 kids in a place the filled to the brim with breakable things.) I came back and with this cute ceramic vase and a few flowers. I showed it to my sister and tried to hint around that she make something for me. (She's the creative one.) She wasn't too keen on making anything for me. (I guess I wouldn't either after watching my crazy kids. Sorry again Sis for them not being angels.)

She sent me home to work on it myself.


I guess I didn't need her after all. Well not for that anyway. (Can you come over and get the rest of my house decorated for me?)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL! You did a much better job than I could have done. I would love to come over and help you, just tell me when. PS- I think you are more creative than myself. Maybe if we put out heads together we could come up with something great.

Aubrey said...

Great Job, it just takes time to decorate. I tell ya I feel like I am finally getting ahold of my house after 7 years.

Unknown said...

Pretty. I have no talent whatsoever in the decorating category. We should hire Holls. She is the bomb.

suzspeaks said...

It looks great!!

Jen said...

I can be crappy too, unfortunately, I can't be crafty. Good job on your flowers!!

Becky said...

Love it! Daisies are my favorite. I suck at arranging flowers. Yours look awesome!

Holly said...

Aww shucks Kim. I'll be happy to give anyone that actually likes the way I decorate all the free tips they want.

Holly said...

Shannon - this looks great. I am really bad at floral arranging so maybe you can come do some for me....and I'll pick out some paint for you ;-)