Sunday, April 06, 2008

Being a Dare Devil Has to Start Somewhere

I started by watching from the front window. Then I realized that I needed evidence the I am not a child abuser (read the time little Princess broke her leg) in case he broke a bone.


Then I just got a kick out of watching little dude and his best buddy, Nathan ride their bikes off the tire ramp. If you can enlarge some of these pictures you should! Their faces just crack me up!

There were a few falls, but nothing that was going to keep them from doing it!

Sometimes these two guys are very entertaining! I promised myself that I will get more pictures of them together. I have a few that I haven't posted, but I am still kicking myself for not taking the pictures of them when they were dressed up a Ninja Turtles, Darth Vader, or Spiderman. Seriously, these two are super funny together!

We are all grateful for good friends at our house! We have really made some good ones in our neighborhood!

1 comment:

Jen said...

That Nathan kid sure is cute!!