Monday, February 18, 2008

I wonder why he was asking.

I overheard this the other day when I was trying to make dinner.

Little Dude: "Daddy who created Heavenly Father?"

Daddy: "He was created just like us honey."

Little Dude: "But who did it?"

Daddy: "His daddy did."

Little Dude: "Who is that? Moses?"

Daddy: "No, Moses isn't Heavenly Father's daddy."

Little Dude: "Who is it?"

Daddy: "Heavenly Grandfather."

Little Dude: "Who is Heavenly Grandfather's daddy?"

Daddy: "Heavenly Great-grandfather

6 comments:

EngineeringNerd said...

That is awesome!!

Kim said...

Too cute.

arianne said...

love all the questions of a child!

Lace said...

I'm with ya little dude! One day someone's going to explain all of that to me too!

Robin and Stephenie said...

That is so cute!

The Sweet Life said...

what a deep thinker! It looks like you have a smarty pants on your hands.