Saturday, February 16, 2008

Google Search Key Words Part 1

I recently signed up with a new site counter that gives me more information about how people come to my blog and who is here. I knew I got tons of hits from Google searches and I have always wondered what they were searching for that brought them to me. Well now I know. I have been very entertained by the key words so I thought that I would share a few of the funny ones.

~ Crazy Pee (You and I both know that I have had a little too much of that in my career as a mother)
~ Something that I will never understand (Me either! This one is really funny to me!)
~ Miley Cyrus' Deep Dark Secrets (Come here to get all the dirt! LOL)
~ Vaseline Uses (Remember this story? So do I!)
~ I am going crazy (You and me both!)
~ Career time line for the next 10 years (Ummm, ok.)
~ 3 year old peeing all over (Yup! Had my share of this)
~ How to get a truck unstuck (Call me! I am an expert!)
~ Master Bathroom remodel (Mine looks TOTALLY awesome!)
And lets not forget the one that has made me famous
~Lightning McQeen Birthday Cake (Oh, do I get TONS of hits every day from this one!)


Thought these were funny! Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did!

3 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

it is fun to see how people find our blogs, isn't it? :)

suzspeaks said...

Those are pretty random!!

Unknown said...

ok that is SO funny!