Sunday, February 17, 2008

Still sick ~ Yuck!

I take it back. I don't feel like I was hit by a bus. It's really more light a freight train.

In fact the baby and I had a really rough night last night. He is really sick too. We got up and went to the Instacare this morning. We fell asleep on the half bed thing in the office together. It was a sweet moment. The doctor took one look at me and said that I am suffering from Influenza and a Sinus Infection. Then he looked at the baby. He still has the croup and has an ear infection. We really are a mess.

My hubby has been holding us together. Let's just hope and pray that he doesn't get it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sucks. I hope you feel better soon. I share your pain - at least my sinuses do.

EngineeringNerd said...

Crappy!!! Get Better!!

Robin and Stephenie said...

yuckie! Kenidee and I are both sick right now too. Robin is at the dr. with her as I type. I hate being sick when kids are sick. it makes it that much harder.