Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Little Dude is 5!

It has been awhile since I had gotten out my camera. I wanted to take a few pictures of Little Dude because of him turning 5 and all. He is just so silly. It is so hard to take his picture sometimes. But occasionally I get a few that I really like. Like this one.



He was a good sport though. I bribed him with making cookies today. That made him really happy.



He was starting to get bored. He really can't contain his silliness for long. So I told him he could give me a silly face.



This is what I got! Always such a joker!

3 comments:

Robin and Stephenie said...

He is so cute! 5 wow! They are so funny at 5 I love it!

Unknown said...

love the pictures! he looks so grown up in these pictures!!

Stephanie said...

how CUTE! i cant believe how big he is .. how time flies!